What God Says About You Apart from Ministry [EP:092]
Today, God invites you to open your heart and allow His word to be spoken over you to strength your soul. There is nothing required of you. No call to action. Just come and receive and know how much God delights in you and in this opportunity to love you today. Listen. Receive. I know, you’re busy. You want to learn as much as you can. The temptation will be to go to another podcast or to the next thing. Allow God’s word and affirmations of His truth to be spoken over you is more powerful than any other strategy you could learn or implement in your ministry.
Be Reminded of God
- How great is the Lord. His power is absolute! His understanding is beyond comprehension.
- God’s faithful love endures forever.
- God is for you so you will have no fear. He will help you.
- The strong right arm of the Lord has done glorious things, it is raised in victory.
- Everything the Lord does reveals his glory and majesty. His righteousness never fails.
- God forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases.
- God redeems you from death and crowns you with love and tender mercies.
- God fills your life with good things.
- The Lord always keeps His promises. He keeps every promise forever.
Affirmations from Scripture about You
- You belong to Jesus.
- You are forgiven.
- You are loved.
- You are worthy.
- You are God’s masterpiece.
- You are victorious.
- You hold every thought captive to Christ.
- The work God wants from you is to believe in the One He sent.
- You have not been given a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and a sound mind.
- God sees you.
- God hears you.
- Even before the foundation of the world was laid, God loved you and chose you to be holy and blameless in his sight.
- God adopted you as his very own child...not because He had to...this is what He wanted to do, and it gave Him great pleasure!
- God has showered His kindness on you, along with all wisdom and understanding.
- You have been blessed with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because you are united with Christ.
- You are designed to hear God’s voice.
- You will hear God’s voice.
- Nothing can separate you from the love of God.
- Jesus came that you may have life, abundant life, overflowing life, life to the fullest.
Connect with Jen
If you are loving the podcast, don't forget to subscribe on your favorite platform so you won't miss a thing! And if this episode resonated with you, I'd love it if you would rate and review the show so that others can find it and join our community.
Join me on Women in Ministry United's: